Wedding planning consumes me, and I feel totally guilty for neglecting my blog. I've been meaning to post this for 2 weeks now! For those of you who are still around, thank you. :o) I have a lot of comfort fall desserts I want to make now that autumn is practically here.
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 Oreo Cookies
- Beat first 3 ingredients in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in COOL WHP.
- Place 1 Oreo cookie on the bottom of each paper-lined medium muffin cups (make sure you place the liners in a muffin pan so the liners don't flatten out before the cheesecake thickens); top with cream cheese mixture. Mixture will be somewhat thick, so use a small spatula to spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and eat up!
Chocolate Cheescakes for Two
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps