This crisp is excellent served warm with vanilla ice cream,,
makes 1 - 9x9 inch crisp
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread well-drained pineapple into a 9x9 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly over pineapple. Pour melted butter over mixture and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps