This looks so fabulous, could be in a magzine or even on the cover.
- 4 medium-sized baking potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-4 tbsp milk (or more, as needed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Bake the potatoes for about 50-60 minutes, or until soft.
- Carefully slice each potato in half lengthwise, and scoop the potato flesh into a bowl, leaving the skins intact.
- Put the skins on a baking sheet.
- Mash the flesh until smooth, and stir in the remaining ingredients. Add enough milk so that the mixture is soft and smooth, and add salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop the filling into the potato skins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Broccoli Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps