Just made these again today as a Thank You gift. They are so YUMMY!!! A friend of mine makes Buckeyes every year or the holidays. I love this brownie twist on the classic!
- 19-1/2 oz. pkg. brownie mix
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. plus 6 T. butter, softened and divided
- 8-oz. jar creamy peanut butter
- 6-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare and bake brownie mix in a greased 13"x9" baking pan according to package directions.
- Let cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter.
- Mix well and spread over cooled brownies.
- Chill for one hour.
- Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread over brownies. Let cool; cut into squares. Makes 2 to 3 dozen.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps