This was a wonderful, easy recipe, my family love this pumpkin, i'm very happy to make this recipe.
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mini candy-bars (whatever variety you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large microwave safe dish melt butter and butterscotch chips, 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Whisk until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk again until well-blended. Stir in flour and salt. Add chopped candy bars and combine. our into a greased 9 inch cake or tart pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Marvelous topped with ice cream and butterscotch sauce!!
Butterscotch Candy Bar Brownie Tart
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps