I made this tonight and it was great! I did add a blob of sour cream and a little red pepper. The cheese I used was a package mix of mozzarella, romano, and asiago. May try a little celery next time. Maybe a little chicken broth cause it was a tad dry. All in all, a great recipe!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken & mushroom soup, undiluted OR cream of chicken and herbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or more if you like)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
Combine cooked spaghetti, chicken, soup, butter, milk, pepper, garlic & onion powder and mozzarella cheese. Mix well and put into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps