So easy... put in the oven and eat in 30 min. Be sure to use chicken cutlets for fastest cook time and no pre-cooking.
- 1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
- 1 1/4 cupWater
- 24 ounce Boneless skinless chicken breast; 6oz each
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Shredded chedar cheese
- 4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
- 4 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Chicken Broccoli Foil Packets
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps