Its wonderful! I have always enjoyed zucchini this way. *Calorie reducing tip* I learned from a friend though is use the butter flavored cooking spray instead of oil or actual butter. It has all the taste of butter and ABSOLUTELY NO CALORIES or fat :D Great on popcorn or veggies too.
- Zucchini, 1 cup, sliced
- Parmesan Cheese, grated, 1 tbsp
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Original Buttery Spray, 10 sprays
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the zucchini slices out on the pan, then spritz with them with the butter spray.
- Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and then pop it in the oven.
- Broil for a few minutes - until the cheese starts to brown. Enjoy it while it's warm!
Easy Zucchini Parmesan
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps