This is absolutely delicious! I substituted a tbsp of olive oil for the butter and added some extra garlic (because I love garlic). By far one of the quickest, tastiest dishes I've made!
- Brown Sugar, 4 tsp unpacked
- Chicken Breast, no skin, 12 ounces
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Butter, salted, 2 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, black, 1 dash
This makes four servings, 3 oz per person
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan
2. Brown the garlic in the butter
3. Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding salt and pepper as you like it.
4. When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast
5. Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
6. Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps