These look so moist and squishy, the ice cream must be the secret ingredient. I think I might add ice cream to everything I bake now!
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup canola or vegetable oil
- Heaping 1/2 Cup of your favorite Ice Cream (I used Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food)
- 1 1/2 Cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, 2 eggs and oil until combined…and thick.
- I did NOT add the water. Scoop in ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge; mix until combined. Pour into a foil lined 9×13 inch baking dish that’s been GENEROUSLY sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.
- Let cool completely. Remove foil from baking dish, cut into squares and serve.
Ice Cream Sundae Brownies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps