- nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and chopped chocolate with the espresso powder, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in the melted chocolate mixture, then the flour and salt just until incorporated.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- Holding both sides of the paper overhang, lift the cake out of the pan, transfer to a cutting board, and cut into 16 squares.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps