I liked making these. They came out different in texture than I thought…I agree more like a muffin than a brownie. Great to have around though for game nights and upcoming holidays.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line an 11″- x 7″-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs and oil until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt and brown sugar. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until passes toothpick test. Cool completely before cutting.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps