This was a wonderful, easy recipe. The crust is thick, like a shortbread cookie
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 brownie mix box
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with tin foil.
- First, make the crust. Mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Press into the bottom of the lined pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare the brownie mixture as listed on the box. Pour the batter over the baked crust and bake per directions on the box, about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and change your oven setting to broil. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top of the baked brownies and pop back in the oven for a minute or two until the marshmallows lightly brown. Make sure to keep an eye on it because this process happens very quickly!
- Let cool completely and cut with a cold, wet knife.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps