LOVED these! They reminded me of sausage balls and were easier to make since you didn't have to do all that rolling and such. Will definitely make again!!
- 1 lb. hot ground pork sausage
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (water or milk will work too)
Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium to med-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and no longer pink. Drain and cool.
Preheat oven to 375. Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture. Stir together the soup and buttermilk; add to sausage mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon until lightly greased mini muffin tins, filling to tops of cups. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sausage & Cheese Muffins
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps