This was delicious. I cut up the chicken after cooking and put it on top of the soba noodles. REALLY good. Leftovers even tasted great cold from the fridge - like a pasta salad.
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces chicken cutlets
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) soba (Japanese buckwheat noodles)
In a food processor, finely chop scallions, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger with vinegar and 1 tablespoon oil. Transfer to a bowl.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Season chicken with cayenne, salt, and pepper. Working in batches, cook, turning once, until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a cutting board; let cool 5 minutes, and thinly slice.
Cook soba according to package instructions. Drain; toss with herb mixture. Serve chicken with soba; garnish with cilantro.
Sauteed Chicken with Herbed Soba
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps