Love this idea. I get the best manchego from a local sheep farm just down the street from my house. Now if I can just get a pig farmer to make me serrano, ha ha.
- 1 sheet puff pastry sheets , thawed (1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 oz serrano ham
- 1 oz manchego cheese, grated
- ranch dressing
- brown mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface, and top with the cheese. Top cheese with serrano ham.
- Starting at a short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into about 16 slices. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing or brown mustard for dipping, if desired.
Serrano Ham & Manchego Cheese Pinwheels
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps