Made this last night and it was so easy and tasty! I went ahead and doubled it and froze have of the meat mixture for an easy dinner in the future
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup brown sugar (I like it sweet so I usually do closer to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use low-sodium)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers (to desired spiciness)
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, diced (don't skip this!)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown hamburger with garlic in the sesame oil.
- Drain most of the fat and add brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper and red peppers. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with green onions.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps