This was really good with simple ingredients & very healthy. A great recipe.
- 1/2 recipe pizza dough
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 6.5-oz can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 oz hard, crumbly cheese, such as Ricotta Salata
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or basil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or lightly cover with flour).
- 3On a lightly-floured surface, roll dough into a 14" oblong shape.
- 4Brush dough with olive oil.
- 5Scatter dough evenly with artichoke hearts, garlic, cheese lemon slices, salt and pepper.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Artichoke Flatbread with Garlic and Lemon
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps