Oh my gosh!!! I love these! I can't have regular cream cheese in my diet. I made these with the veggie (diary free) cream cheese with blueberries and cut up strawberries. I think I found a new favorite! Thank you for the recipe! I love it and yes, it is so simple! YUM YUM!!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup blueberries, divided
- Heat oven to 375. Unroll dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar; spread onto dough rectangles to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top evenly with blueberries.
- Bring opposite corners of rectangles together; press together to seal. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown.
Blueberry Cheese Rolls
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps