These are also AWESOME in mini…just use the box of mini-saltines…SOOOOO yummy. And just don’t even pretend that you won’t eat a lot, it just HAPPENS. Now I have to go make some…
- 1 – 1 1/4 cup canola oil (you decide how much you want to use)
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 Tbs. red pepper flakes (I used close to 3…a little warm)
- 4 sleeves of Saltine crackers (give or take…however many you can fit in your mixing bowl)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl for a good long while (5-10 minutes), to really get the crackers coated. Eat a few if you want.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle the yummy, ranchy, peppery oil that’s in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through.
- Let them cool and store in a big ol’ baggie. Or a few little baggies.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps