What a beautiful Cheese Garlic Bread. It looks juicy, buttery, toasty and just melts in your mouth. “To Die For”!!!!! I will be making this recipe real soon.
- 1 baguette, horizontally cut in half
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened or partially melted
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1.5 cups shredded cheese (any type you like) * I like a blend of Parmesan, provolone, and Mozzarella
- optional 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place both sides of the baguette on a cookie sheet with the crust side down and the cut side up.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic and spread evenly on baguette halves.
- Be sure to press the garlic butter down with the back of a spatula or spoon so the small pieces of garlic are pushed into the air pockets of the bread.
- Bake bread for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Change the oven setting to high broil. Evenly sprinkle cheese over the halves of bread and stick the cookie sheet back in the oven.
- Broil for 1 minute or until cheese has completed melted and shows a few golden bubble marks. Remove from oven and carefully slice bread in diagonal pieces and serve.
- Store remaining slices of bread in the freezer in a ziplock bag to use in the future. Enjoy!
Garlic Cheese Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps