Amazing! I add some mature white cheddar cheese, diced red onion and a small bit of garlic and some italian herbs, such a beautiful mix!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 4 Tbsp. (half stick) butter, melted (**You can double this if you’d like**)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9″ x 5″ x 3″ inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir the beer and honey into the dry ingredients until just mixed. (I recommend popping your honey in the microwave for a few seconds beforehand to make it easier to stir in!)
- Pour half the melted butter into the loaf pan.
- Then spoon the batter into the pan, and pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter. (Use a pastry brush to spread it around if you’d like.)
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick/knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Honey Beer Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps