We LOVE zucchini at our house – these sound awesome. On a very happy note, my nearly 9-year-old son just discovered his love of broccoli.
- 1/4 cup Homemade Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- heaping 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cold milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small zucchinis)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, cheese (if using) and black pepper.
- In separate bowl add flour, milk and vinegar. Gently stir until combined but do not over stir.
- Dip zucchini slices in flour mixture and then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on a baking sheet (I line mine with non stick foil for easy clean up!) and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the slices over once halfway through cooking, or until browned and crisp.
Zucchini Chips (baked)
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps