Absolutely delicious! I doubled the recipe and baked it in a 9X13 pan. I also left out the nuts and added a cup of mini chocolate chips. Because it was doubled I baked it for close to an hour. Will definitely make again!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 medium apples - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted butter, sugar, and egg until fluffy. Fold in the apples and walnuts. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until just blended. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps