This recipe was delicious! Creamy, flavorful, and extremely easy.
- Nonstick spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Paula Deen)
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, well drained and picked clean of shells
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomatoes (2 medium tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (scallions), white and light green parts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
- 2 avocados
- Crackers or crusty bread, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pepper Jack, mayonnaise, lime juice, and hot sauce until smooth. Fold in the crabmeat, tomatoes, green onions, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Smooth the mixture into baking dish. Bake until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Split, pit, peel, and dice the avocados and sprinkle them over the crab dip after it has cooled slightly. Serve warm with crackers or crusty bread.
Bobby's Hot Tomato, Jack and Crab Dip
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps