I made this last week and while the flavor was pretty good..
- 5 boxes frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder (all to taste)
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
1. Cook broccoli.
2. Melt 1 stick butter and Velveeta cheese (careful not to burn). Season broccoli. Add cheese mixture.
3. Crumble crackers and mix throughout, saving some for the top. Dot casserole with remaining butter.
4. Bake 20−25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Broccoli and Cheese Baked
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps