This recipe looks absolutely amazing and I am planning to make it this week.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Set a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray rack with non-stick spray.
- Peal sweet potatoes.
- Grate sweet potatoes and then squeeze the moisture from them. (I just used my hands to press out the liquid.) The more moisture you remove, the crispier they get in the oven.
- To the grated sweet potatoes, add the egg whites, cheese, pepper, and rosemary. Mix until combined.
- Scoop out potato mixture and set on wire rack. (I used an ice cream scoop.)
- Press sweet potato mixture as thin as possible. Repeat until potatoes are gone.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are dark around the edges and crispy.
Cheesy Sweet Potato Crisps
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps