This really delicious, moist and easy to make. The only difference I made was I put each individual breast into foil and also added a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard to the mixture.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps