- 1 10 3/4 -ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 3/4 -ounce can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 10 3/4 -ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10-ounce can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 11 1/2-ounce package flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
- In a greased 13 x 9- inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Mexican Chicken Casserole with Cheddar Cheese and Tomatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps