Very yummy! I substituted the dry mustard with cayenne pepper and really loved the sweet/spicy flavor.
- 1 package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links (johnsonvilles, evergood, generic smoked sausage, whatever you like. i used polish sausages, 4 to a pack)
- 4-5 decent-sized potatoes (i prefer yukon gold or red bliss)
- 1 small jar banana peppers
- 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil (yes, it has to be OLIVE oil)
- salt & pepper
- *optional — 2 tsp dried rosemary
- *optional — 3 tbsp creole seasoning
- Spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
- Slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick. if you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. if not, don’t worry about it.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks
- Slice onion and pepper into strips
- Place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over. use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
- Add salt & pepper and spices (if using)
- Top w/ sliced banana peppers
- Bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender
Oven-roasted Sausages, Potatoes, and Peppers
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps