These are absolutely wonderfull
- 1 (18.5 oz) package yellow cake mix (do not use the pudding in the mix type)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 oz.) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tub non-dairy whipped topping
- flaked or shredded coconut
1. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch cake pan, bake the cake according to package directions.
2. Put holes into the top of the cake (use toothpicks or wooden skewers)
3. Mix pineapple and sugar then pour over cake.
4. Cook the pudding according to the package directions and pour over cake. Chill in refrigerator.
5. Spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle coconut on top.
6. Keep refrigerated.
Pineapple Pudding Cake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps