Wow. I tasted the raw dough & it was not good at all. Put it in the freezer & did not have high hopes for a very good cookie. Let it thaw a little.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add flour slowly until well blended. Shape into a ball and chill overnight or for several hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Roll dough out 1/8 inch thick on a floured pastry board. Cut into 2 1/2 inch squares and place 1/2 tsp (approx) of jam or preserves. Overlap opposite corners and pinch together. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool. Sprinkle lightly with confectioner's sugar.
Cream Cheese Kolacky
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps