I am going to make this!!!! Oh, my it sounds delish. And I wouldn't be able to wait either!
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and 1 cup sugar. Add egg, milk, and oil to flour mixture.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Pour half of the batter into pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar (you can mix together cinnamon and sugar before hand, I didn't though I just sprinkled away).
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Top with more cinnamon/sugar if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely
- Wrap in foil and let sit overnight before slicing (as mentioned, I sliced off two pieces then wrapped the rest of the loaf in foil).
Cinnamon Sugar Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps