What yummy gooey goodness on a cold morning. I did tweak this to my liking. I halved this.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
Grands!(R) Monkey Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps