I love this dessert, we make this pretty often, it is so easy to make.
- Cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 1 1∕2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, divided
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray four 1/2-cup custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, cooled melted butter, and milk. In another bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture and pour in egg mixture. Stir until just combined and flour is no longer visible. Evenly divide batter into prepared custard cups.
- In a small bowl, combine espresso and remaining 2 tablespoons each brown sugar and cocoa. Add boiling water and stir until all ingredients have dissolved. Evenly pour hot espresso mixture over batter (about 3 tablespoons per cup). Place cups on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until espresso is just absorbed and cakes are set.
- Remove from oven and set on a rack to cool for about 15 to 30 minutes. Top each pudding cake with a spoonful of frozen yogurt and raspberries.
Healthy Mocha Pudding Cake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps