- 1 cup of Butter (I use unsalted)
- 1/2 cup of Cocoa
- 2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 4 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1 cup of Chopped Nuts (optional)
- I melt the Butter in the microwave and put into my mixing bowl, then I add cocoa and mix together until smooth.
- Add flour, and sugar. Beat together and then add eggs, vanilla, and nuts. Mix until combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour into greased, floured 9x13 baking pan*.
- ( * An additional part of this recipe said that if you want to double the recipe, use a large baking sheet. )
- Additional Note * This batter will not be runny like a cake mix. You might have to spread it out over your pan with a rubber spatula.
- Bake 20-25 minutes @350 F or until done. I would check at it at 20 minutes.
- Wait only about 10 minutes to frost brownies.
- Frost them while they are warm (not hot).
The Chocolate Icing Recipe:
To make while the brownies bake
- 1/4 cup of softened Butter
- 1/4 cup of canned Milk (regular milk is fine)
- 1/4 cup of Cocoa
- 3 cups of Powdered Sugar
- Dash of Salt
Lunch Lady Brownies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps