This is the best cheesecake ever!! Easy to make and so delicious! My family love it...
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat (2%) Greek-style yogurt
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
Place the cake mix in a large bowl. Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and oil in a small bowl until blended. Add the buttermilk mixture to the cake mix, stirring just until blended. Pat the mixture into the baking dish.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sugar, yogurt, egg, vanilla, and butter. Spread over the cake mixture. Bake 40 – 50 minutes. You want the center to be a little gooey, so do not over bake.
Bobby’s Lighter Gooey Butter Cake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps