This is a sinfully Delicious dessert; well worth the time and effort that it takes to make. It is melt in your mouth wonderfully good!!!!!
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 10 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- White baking chocolate curls and lemon peel strips, optional
Place a 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, confectioners' sugar and peel; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the white chocolate, flour, cream, lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 325° for 65-85 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with white chocolate and lemon peel if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Lemony White Chocolate Cheesecake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps