- 1 (400 g) can cannellini beans (drained)
- 1 (400 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cabbage leaves, chopped
- 50 g kale, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 4 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 ml water
- 2 teaspoons vegetarian bouillon powder
- Sweat the Carrot, Onion, Celery and Garlic in the Olive Oil for a few minutes. Add a small pinch of Sea Salt at this stage.
- Next add the Tomatoes, Sage, Thyme, Water and Stock powder and season with a little fresh ground Pepper.
- Stir in the Cabbage and Kale, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through but still remain vibrant in colour.
- Add the Beans towards the end and just heat them through in the soup.
Rustic Tuscan Bean Soup Recipe
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps