This recipe was delicious! Creamy, flavorful, and extremely easy.
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 c. creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar, mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 t. dried parsley
- Blend butter, garlic and salad dressing together in a small bowl.
- Place bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spread butter mixture over both halves.
- Top with shredded cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice each half into 8 pieces; serve warm. Makes 16 servings.
Bubbly Cheese Garlic Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps