Each scrumptious morsel is totally satisfying and packed with vitamin-rich zucchini, yet strikingly low in calories, carbs, and fat.
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Adobo spices
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Remove excess liquid from freshly grated zucchini by placing them between paper towels and squeezing. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly. Heat a large pan on medium, and spray with Pam. Shape spoonfuls of the zucchini batter into 2-in. (diameter) patties, and drop onto the sizzling pan.
- Cook each side for about a minute and a half, or until the outside is golden brown. Finish the cakes off in the oven. Stick them on a baking pan and broil them for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot, alone or with ranch dressing.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps