I love sopapilla and I adore cheesecake so while the combo of the two of them unheard of, it was a must try for me.
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- Cinnamon & sugar (1 tablespoon cinnamon to 4 tablespoons sugar)
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased 9×13 pan. Press all the seams together.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. I found that rolling it out on a piece of parchment paper and then flipping it over onto the cream cheese mixture worked well.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Sopapilla Cheesecake II
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps