This pumpkin coffee cake is perfect for breakfast, brunch and every coffee break in between!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix (not plain pumpkin)
- 1/3 cup Betty Crocker® pumpkin spice cookie mix (from 17.5-oz pouch)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 8-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, egg, granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Pour half of the batter into pan. Spread pumpkin pie mix over batter; pour remaining batter on top.
- 3In small bowl, mix all topping ingredients with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter; lightly drag butter knife through topping to mix with top layer of batter.
- 4Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool.
Pumpkin Crunch Coffee Cake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps