That frosting sounds like it would be fantastic by itself . . . yep . . . I can see myself digging into a gigantic bowl of it right now.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, with juice
- ½ t. vanilla
- Mix and pour in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350F or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can also bake this in a greased jellyroll pan for 15 minutes.
- 1, regular-size box (4-serving) instant coconut pudding
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 8 oz carton Cool Whip
Mix pudding and pineapple together til thick. Fold in Cool Whip and top cake.
Store in refrigerator and serve cold.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps