This is the most popular cake thats sold here at Apple Hill during harvest time.You can omit the walnuts if you wish or you can add raisins or dried cranberries.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups diced apples
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Combine sugar,oil,and eggs in a large bowl, stirring until well mixed.
- Stir in diced apples and nuts.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, nutmeg,cinnamon and salt, then add to bowl.
- Stir all ingredients together to form a batter (do not overmix).
- Pour into 9x13 inch greased pan.
- Bake one hour in a 350 degree oven.
Apple Hill Cake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps