This recipe is a keeper and easy to make! I did not change a thing. I WILL be making it again and again!
- 1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3- 8oz.pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- Whipped Cream
- Mix crust ingredients together, just till coated and crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of an 8" springform pan. Bake for 5 min. at 350. Set aside.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer. add pumpkin eggs, and spices, beat till smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the crust. Bake for 60-70 min. or till the top turns a bit darker. Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps