- 9 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozen chopped cooked chicken, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; saut 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese, cooked spaghetti, and chicken. Spoon into a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps