My family love cheese cake, and i recomended this recipe, to myfamily, and we love this italian cheese cake.
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 32 ounces whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with a double layer of aluminum foil.
- Combine ground nuts, butter, and cinnamon; pat onto bottom and sides of pan. Bake until golden, 10-12 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process ricotta until very smooth. Add cream cheese; process until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, processing until incorporated.
- Add sugar substitute, soy flour, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour filling into cooled crust; smooth top.
- Bake cheesecake in a water bath until puffed and golden and a toothpick inserted 1 inch from center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cool in oven 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cool to room temperature on a wire rack, then refrigerate.
- When well chilled, remove from springform pan, cut into wedges and serve.
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps