I tried this recipe and say it's Family Tested..
- 1 pkg spice cake mix
- 1-15oz can(s) pumpkin
- 1/2 c water
- 1 egg
- 1 tub of cream cheese frosting (i use about 3/4 of the tub)
- 1 pkg vanilla almond bark
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13 cake pan and bake as directed on the cake mix box.
- Let cake cool. Then crumble the cake and place into a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese frosting and combine. Place cake mixture into the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Scoop out cake "dough" with a small cookie scoop or melon ball scoop. Roll in to balls.
- Melt almond bark as directed on package. Dip cake balls into bark and place on wax paper to cool.
Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps