Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sandwiches filled with bacon, egg and cheese made using Pillsbury® dinner rolls,,
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 4 egg, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll dough on work surface; separate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps